Monday, March 1, 2010

The Happiest Place On Earth!

We took the kids to Disneyland and California Adventures for 7 days for all 3 of their birthdays. That is the ONLY perk of having all of our kid's birthdays within a month of each other. We can do one big combined gift. :) Other than that, it's a pain in the butt. Don't ask me how we manged to get all of their birthdays in February and March. Anywho, we really did have a blast. The drive was loooooong but we all had so much fun in California. Makailee did not want to leave, she was in heaven going on all of the rides. She went on all of the "scary" rides and had a blast. Thank goodness she takes after her daddy as far as that goes. I go on the little kiddy rides and get scared so Josh was happy to find that Makailee could be his little ride buddy. While they went on Tower of Terror and all of the roller coasters, I was perfectly content with rides like Winnie The Pooh and Toy Story. Yes, you can all laugh at me now...I'm okay with it. :D Okay, so believe it or not, this is just a tiny sample of the pictures we took while we were there. Enjoy!

Jaxton getting all comfy at the hotel...









Here's Makailee making wishes at the wishing well. I overheard her saying her wishes out loud and she was wishing for things like "tons of new toys" and "another baby sister!!". I then told her that when you say your wishes out loud they won't come true! Then I hurried her off to a different location so she wouldn't have a chance to try it again. Nice save huh. I thought so.
















Before the parade started, Rylee was walking around everywhere and everyone was watching her and asking how old she is and saying how cute she is. She was the pre-parade entertainment. She went up to everyone saying hi and smiling at them.



Here's a little boy she was playing with who is only a month older than Rylee. He looked like a giant compared to her!

Our Princess!









She is so full of it!












Newport Beach.
K, so I realized that while I am in LOVE with looking at the ocean, I am not okay with the sand and the flying rats...I mean, seagulls. All of our food we had just bought at McDonalds and taken to the beach was taken and flown away with. And the sand...while we had fun in it, it was everywhere. In our hair, the kid's eyes, clothes, camera, and even Rylee's diaper. Oh and Rylee was also eating it by the handful. Josh and I both left the beach saying that we would be perfectly happy sitting in the car looking at the ocean. :D BUT the kids had a blast and that's all that matters, right?!
















Our last day at California Adventures...







0 comments: