Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jaxton's 4th Birthday!

Yesterday was Jaxton's 4th birthday. I cannot believe my baby boy is already 4!! We are so in love with this sweet little boy. He makes us all so happy. He has the most amazing smile that completely melts my heart. There is so much laughter in our home because of Jaxton. We all get such a kick out of him and his wonderful sense of humor. He adores Makailee and knows that she is his little protector. She is always watching out for her little brother. Jax has really opened up to Rylee and is always wanting to play with her now. I guess he thinks she's pretty cool now that she can walk and play with him. Jaxton is THE most cuddly, lovable little guy you'll ever meet. I am so so thankful for that. His hugs, kisses, and warm sensitive soul makes it so easy to fall in love with him every single day...and I do. As our only little boy, I have a connection with Jaxton that is completely indescribable and so powerful. I know in my heart that Heavenly Father knew that I needed this little boy in my life, and he needed me too. We are so close and have an amazing bond.
Thank you for being YOU Jaxton!! We love you! Happy Birthday!!


Just born...


6 months old...


1 year old...

2 years old...

3 years old...
And here are some pictures of his birthday! Cody and Liz decided to come up here yesterday so we took Jax to Jumping Jacks (which he absolutely loves) and we had pizza and cake and ice cream. It was a fun day! Jaxton's birthday gift from Josh and I is our trip to Disneyland! We are leaving on Saturday and will be gone for a week! We are so excited!



Landon

Baby Tristan

Jaxton was so excited about his cake. I showed him a dozen different cakes and he said no to every single one and insisted on this one. He loved the little guys on it.

Opening his gifts from Grandma Nena!
Rylee and Tristan playing together...

Sweet baby Tristan

1 comments:

Taya said...

Happy Birthday to Jaxton! He is such a cutie. He sounds like such a special little guy.