Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patrick's Day!

We had a really fun St. Patrick's Day! It was also Josh's birthday so I wanted to make it extra special for him. I made him a traditional Irish dinner: corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, and rolls. We also had key lime pie for dessert. It was delicious! I think we will definitely be making that a tradition each year. I also made up a scavenger hunt for the kids and they found their pot of gold at the end. They loved it. It was a fun night! Here are the pics!





Reading the clues for the scavenger hunt!



He's such a cheeser.


Jaxton decided he would color himself green. How fitting for St. Patrick's Day huh!







1 comments:

Harris Family said...

I love all of your family tradidtions. It definitely looks like your house is a fun one to be at. :) I bet all of the kids friends love coming over to your place.