I cannot believe our baby girl is turning 7 years old tomorrow. We have a 7 year old! Ack! Josh and I were married almost 8 years ago and have been together for 11 1/2 years. Crazy how time flies. Anyway, we had a little family party for Makailee at our house and it was a lot of fun! It consisted of lots of balloons, lots of yelling and screaming, lots of running around, playing games, and eating. Perfect, right?! :) We also took Makailee to Toys R Us and let her pick out a toy and took her to Chili's for lunch. We've had a fun weekend!
I sit here and look at our beautiful little girl and am in total awe of her. She is simply amazing. To put it lightly, she makes our world go round. Makailee is hilarious, loving, curious, smart, sensitive, and so close to the spirit. I have no idea why we are so blessed to have the chance to raise such an amazing soul, but we are so thankful for the chance to even know her. She truly is that special. We love you more than you will ever be able to comprehend Makailee.
Happy 7th Birthday Beautiful Girl!
And of course, some pictures of Makailee's birthday weekend! Thanks to everyone for coming!
I sit here and look at our beautiful little girl and am in total awe of her. She is simply amazing. To put it lightly, she makes our world go round. Makailee is hilarious, loving, curious, smart, sensitive, and so close to the spirit. I have no idea why we are so blessed to have the chance to raise such an amazing soul, but we are so thankful for the chance to even know her. She truly is that special. We love you more than you will ever be able to comprehend Makailee.
Happy 7th Birthday Beautiful Girl!
And of course, some pictures of Makailee's birthday weekend! Thanks to everyone for coming!
Rylee trying to pick Tristan up. She doesn't realize that he is at least a couple of pounds bigger than she is. :D
Me and my angel.
Makailee's Princess and the Frog cake that Jaxton destroyed while we weren't looking. In his defense, he did tell us repeatedly that he was hungry and we told him he had to wait until it was time to eat. So I guess it's our fault. The boy was hungry! :D
0 comments:
Post a Comment