I've been waiting for this glorious day for 19 months...
What IS it, you ask?!
Rylee now has JUST enough hair that I can put it into a tiny antenna on the top of her head!!!

Not what you were expecting me to say, huh. Well, for a mommy who LOVES doing little girl's hair and loves all of that girly stuff, I have been waiting for this day for a long time! :P
Yes, I enjoy the little things in life.


My little cheeser...

And of course you have to see the back of her cute head. What little hair she does have is very curly. I love it!

YAY for antennas and curly hair! :D
3 comments:
LOL I LOVE IT
Tonia---You crack me up! It looks like she thought it was pretty darn cool too :) Love this post.
Rylee is the cutest smartest little gal. I love her so... Glad you got your first hair moment ;)She is getting cuter every day.
Post a Comment