Sunday, February 7, 2010

Rylee's 1st birthday party!

Rylee turned one yesterday, but we celebrated her birthday with our families on Saturday. We had such a great time and we are so thankful for all of the support and love from all of you!

We are so blessed to have sweet little Rylee in our lives. It amazes me how such a tiny little thing can have such a HUGE personality. That girl is full of it. She is so much fun I can hardly stand it! Seriously. She is hilarious, sweet, cuddly, smart, angelic, naughty and mischievous all wrapped up in one tiny little package. We are so in love.

Happy Birthday Princess!!



And just for fun, a couple of pics of Jax playing with Rylee. He has really taken to her the last little while and loves playing with her now. He says "awww, come here" and picks her up and kisses her. :)

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

Those are some cute pictures! She is getting so big. I love the cake. Did you make it?

Tonia and Joshua said...

Thanks Jenn! I did make the cake. :) Call me if you get a chance. I'd love to talk to you! 801-616-3899