Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kids Say The Darndest Things...

So I saw a cute idea and thought I'd try it out on Makailee. I asked her a bunch of questions to see what her answers would be. It's pretty funny. I totally recommend trying this on your own kids. You're guaranteed a good laugh. Enjoy!

1.Why do you think the sky is blue? 

Because Heavenly Father made it blue to make people happy. Blue skies make me happy.
 

2.How do you think peanut butter is made? 

With peanuts. They probably put jelly in it and brown stuff in it. Oh and then they mix peanuts in it too.
 

3.How do you think shows get onto TV? 

Mom, it's electric. They use electric cords and different electric stuff to make shows.
 

4.Why do you think Heavenly Father sent you to this family?

Because I was so cute so he wanted to send me to a cute family.
 

5.What does daddy do at work? 

I don't know...but it's probably a lot like school. It's probably boring, but it might be fun sometimes too. I'll ask daddy when he gets home. Daddy makes money at work and we buy food with it and everything we need. Daddy is a good daddy.
 

6.What does mommy do? 

You try to clean up and do laundry. You do a very good job. Oh and you have fun with us too.
 

7.How does a tomato grow? 

With water and sun and magic!
 

8.What do you want to be when you grow up? 

A rock star and a mommy. I'll be a mommy in the day time and a rock star at night. I really bad want to be a mommy.
 

9.What do you do when you are married? 

You clean up all of the kids messes. You have to do tons of laundry. And you give your husband kisses.
 

10.What do you think Heaven is like? 

You get food there like grapes, apples, oranges, and watermelon. You eat a lot when you're in Heaven because you've been dead and you are probably really hungry from being dead. Oh, and Jesus fixes you. You can see Jesus again.
 

11.Why does the Tooth Fairy take your teeth when you lose them? 

Well, I think she takes them into her tooth shop and old people probably go to the tooth shop and buy all of the kids teeth since they have none. I've lost 4 teeth now. Mom! Do you think my teeth I lost are in old people's mouths now?!
 

12.Who do you want to be like when you grow up? 

You, because you are a mommy and I want to be a really good mommy like you. But I don't want to only have 3 kids. I want to have 10.

0 comments: