Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cindy Lou Who!

Since it is Dr. Seuss's birthday this week, Makailee's school had them dress up as their favorite Dr. Seuss character today. I was so busy this morning with the baby and really didn't have time to do it and Josh said, "what if Makailee is the only one not dressed up! She would feel so bad!" lol So I agreed and hurried and did a Cindy Lou Who hairstyle on her. When I brought her to school, there were only a few kids in her class that actually dressed up...and even then, all they had on was a Dr. Seuss hat. lol It was fun though and Makailee loves her Cindy Lou Who hair. Here are a couple of pics...




2 comments:

Harris Family said...

That is so cool! She looks darling. I want to be Cindy Lou-Who too! Tonia, will you do my hair like that? :)

Katie said...

How cute! What a good mom you are!