


All 3 of my babies!!

“There is no great or majestic music which constantly produces the harmony of a great love. The most perfect music is a welding of two voices into one spiritual solo. Marriage is the way provided by God for the fulfillment of the greatest of human needs, based upon mutual respect, maturity, selflessness, decency, commitment, and honesty. Happiness in marriage and parenthood can exceed a thousand times any other happiness.” -James E. Faust
5 comments:
How cute is that! I bet you guys had a lot of fun on St. Patrick's Day. It was also so fun to see pictures of Rylee smiling! Ton, you gotta stop posting so many dang cute newborn pictures or I will find myself pregnant again!!!!
LOL, well, that wouldn't be such a bad thing, would it? ;)
Yes it would!!!
Hi, I don't know if you got my email or not, but my address is eberling2@msn.com
Hey Ton--I just made our blog private and want to invite you. I sent you an e-mail invite but I'm not sure if I got your e-mail address right. Could you e-mail me and let me know what your e-mail address is? Thanks!
Post a Comment