Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jaxton's birthday and more pics of Rylee!

My sweet little boy turned 3 on the 17th! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. I thought I'd take a minute and say a few things about Jaxton. Since we had Rylee, people ask me if it makes me sad knowing that Jaxton isn't the baby anymore. Well, he is still my baby boy and always will be! There is something so incredibly special about that little boy, I can't put it into words. His spirit is just so powerful. If I'm ever having a hard day, I know all I need to do is ask Jaxton for a hug and he'll gladly jump up on my lap and give me lots of hugs and kisses. He is such a sweet and cuddly little boy. He can make anyone have a better day. I know he will make an amazing daddy and husband someday. He loves to make us all laugh and loves to laugh himself. He has the most adorable laugh. His very favorite thing to do is to run up to daddy when he gets home from work and climb all over daddy and wrestle with him. Jaxton's spirit completely FILLS our home with love and laughter. I could go on and on about that little boy, he is amazing! Well, since we have a newborn, we decided to have a party with just our little family. It was actually a lot of fun, I think Jaxton enjoyed it. Here are some pictures of him opening presents and eating his cake!







And here are some more pictures of Rylee!

Jaxton has had a hard time adjusting to the baby, so when he actually went close to her, we ran and grabbed the camera! He leaned down and kissed her cheek but we didn't get the camera in time! :( He is slowly adjusting...


Rylee at 2 weeks old!


Grandma and Grandpa Fowles came to visit! Makailee and Jaxton were both immediately attached to them the second they walked through the door. They are such sweet, sweet people and we are so lucky to have them in our lives.











0 comments: