Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby Rylee is here!!

Rylee Brielle made her entrance at 12:42 pm on February 9th. She weighed 6 lbs 14 oz and 19 inches. It was a very quick and intense labor and delivery (3 1/2 hours, start to finish) but we are doing very well now. Rylee is very healthy and is the sweetest little thing. We are soooooo in love with this little girl. Jaxton has been feeling pretty jealous and doesn't want to have anything to do with her yet, but he'll come around. We are trying to give him lots of extra attention. :) Makailee is just totally in love with her little sister and is so good with her. Here are some pictures of our little sweetie...I'm sure I will be posting lots more soon. :) Enjoy!!







5 comments:

Katie said...

What a cutie! Congratulations guys!

Greg and Taya said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!

Jenni said...

Aww she is just precious!!!! I'm glad things went so well.

Harris Family said...

Wow, she really is strikingly beautiful! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see what the future holds!

Hailey's Mom said...

Congratulations!! She is Beautiful!!