Sunday, October 19, 2008

Scarecrow Festival!

We met up with my friend Jennifer at Thanksgiving Point and went to the Scarecrow Festival. We had lots of fun! It was so nice to see Jennifer again and her adorable little boy Devin! He is so cute and has the most gorgeous blue eyes you've ever seen!

Makailee-so excited to go to the festival!

Jaxton-not so excited, as you can see...



Best friends!


There was a toddler play area there...Jaxton and Devin had so much fun! Jaxton loved playing with the letters. The people who were running the play area kept saying how smart Jaxton is because he was naming each letter as he was putting them in the right spot. I didn't even realize that he knows most of his letters! Yes, I'm a proud mommy...



This guy was one of the ones running the play area. Jaxton just loved him and they had so much fun playing together.



I told Makailee to give her brother a kiss on the cheek...instead she grabbed him and planted a BIG 'ol kiss on his lips. So cute!

Jennifer's little boy, Devin. Isn't he a doll?!


Jennifer and I...

Our little family...

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

Hey Ton!

I had so much fun with you guys at the scarecrow festivle! Thank you so much for posting those pictures. I'm so glad you guys were there.

Tonia and Joshua said...

Thanks Jenn! We had lots of fun too. We need to get together more often!!