Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween and Crazy Hair Day!

We had so much fun this Halloween! We had a ward party last Saturday, a Halloween Carnival at Makailee's school on Halloween, then we all went Trick or Treating. Jaxton wasn't feeling well so he wasn't too excited about it but Makailee wanted to keep going and going! When we came back home she had so much fun passing out candy. She stood outside with the big bowl of candy and if either of us came outside with her she said, "mom/dad, PLEASE go inside. You don't need to come out here, I can do it myself." She's such an independant little thing. Here are some pictures!

My cute little pirates!


The monster pumpkin I carved.

The pumpkin Josh carved for my mom. It's kind of a blurry picture but it was such a cool pumpkin!

Josh's pumpkin!


The Halloween Carnival at Kailee's school.
I volunteered to help out at the carnival and man was I tired when I got home! See the cute little Spiderman behind her? That's her "boyfriend", Kaydon. She was telling Josh and I that when you grow up you get to have a boyfriend. Then she said, "Actually Dad, I ALREADY have a boyfriend. His name is Kaydon and he's really cute." You should have seen Josh's face. It was priceless. He didn't like that very much.







Crazy Hair Day!!
It was crazy hair day at Kailee's school. I remembered at the last second as I was getting her ready for school so I hurried and grabbed some pipe cleaners we had laying around...apparently I managed to make a pretty crazy hairdo because she was laughing for 5 minutes straight when she looked in the mirror.





1 comments:

Harris Family said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had a blast this Halloween. Love the pumpkins! We need to make that a tradition in our family. And "Arrrr, Matey, Shiver me timbers!" Your pirates are so dang cute!!