Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Makailee's First Day of 2nd Grade!

Makailee started her first day of 2nd grade today!! She has been very reluctant about going back to school...until yesterday. We went to her school yesterday to meet her teacher. Makailee saw that one of her best friends from last year was going to be in her class this year! She came up to me and said, "YES!! Life is worth livin'!" :D She cracks me up. It is so bittersweet for me...having her go back to school. While I am excited for her to start a new year and make new friends, I also love having her home with me all day. She is my buddy and my helper! On the way to school this morning, she was telling me how excited she was to tell her daddy all about her day when he gets home. She is definitely a daddy's girl! Makailee, I hope you have a wonderful first day of school sweetheart!! We love you!!







2 comments:

RestYouRump said...

My Baby Girl is growing up way too fast. I hope you had the best first day of school ever sweety. Daddy loves you soooooo much....

Dad

Nena Dee said...

She is Grandmas girl too ;) She certainly is special, and so much fun to be with !! She is wearing the outfit I got her ;) !!! Makes me sooo happy, she looks adorable in it!! I hope you have the best year yet baby Grandma loves you sooo much!! You ROCK!! ;) you always "Make me smile" as the song goes.