I have been blessed
And I feel like I’ve found my way
I thank God for all I’ve been given
At the end of every day
I have been blessed
With so much more than I deserve
To be here with the ones that love me
To love them so much it hurts
I have been blessed
That truly describes exactly how I feel. When it comes down to it, I have everything I have ever dreamed of.
I have been blessed with an amazing husband who is not only my best friend but truly is my soul mate. I knew from the first time I met him that we were supposed to be together. I've never felt so sure about anything in my life. I know in my heart that I would never be whole without him.
I have been blessed with an incredibly beautiful soul, Makailee. She truly lights up our world. She is very sensitive and is already so spiritual. It amazes me. Whenever we talk about Jesus, she cannot help but cry. She says how much she misses him, how she can't wait to see him again and how deeply she loves him. The way she talks about Jesus, it is hard to remember that she is only 6 years old. I read a story last night for family home evening about a family who was without food and shelter and another family who helped them by sharing their clothing, food and toys. She was wiping away tears throughout the whole story and kept asking me why anyone has to live without food and shelter. She cried because she was so happy and touched that the other family helped that poor family by giving them the clothing and food they needed. She then wanted to go find a bunch of toys of her own and bring them to whoever needs a toy. That pretty much sums up Makailee. She is a very caring and Christlike little soul. I am so blessed.
I have been blessed with an incredibly loving and special little boy, Jaxton. He makes us all so happy. You cannot help but smile whenever he's around. He has the most adorable smile I have ever seen. He loves to hug and has the most loving spirit. He is a smart little boy and knows exactly what he wants. He adores Makailee, they have so much fun together wrestling and playing. :) Whenever I'm having a bad day and I need something to lift me up, a hug from Jax always does the trick. He has a way about him that just melts your heart and you can't help but be happy. I cannot put into words how blessed I feel that Heavenly Father would trust me with such a special, loving soul.
I have been blessed with the most adorable baby girl imaginable. There is something about that little girl's face and smile that could quite literally light up a room. She is amazing. When the other kids have gone to bed, Josh and I just sit and play with her and talk about how beautiful and full of life she is. She is the most spunky, playful and happy little thing. She already has SO much personality. It is crazy to think that we have only had her in our family for 9 months. It truly feels like she has been with us forever. She knows when she is being funny and will totally play it up to get more laughs out of us. :) She is incredibly smart and very, very sweet.
I could not ask for anything more. I am so blessed!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment