
For those who haven't heard what happened, I will give you a quick recap. On Memorial Day, Josh's esophagus ruptured. He had to have emergency surgery, which we were told is more complex and more painful than open heart surgery. He was in the hospital for 2 weeks. He just got home last night and we are sooo happy to have him home. He is still on a feeding tube but we are dealing with it just fine. It has been a major rollercoaster of emotions, that's for sure. We weren't even sure if he was going to make it there for a couple of days. So needless to say, we are so so thankful and blessed that he is okay and home with us!! I also wanted to say thank you to both of our families for all of the support and love. We really are so blessed to have such great families. Thank you to Autumn, Mike and Stacy for staying with me the ENTIRE night at the hospital while Josh was in surgery. I don't know what I would have done without you guys there. And thanks mom SO much for watching the kids the whole 2 weeks Josh was gone so I could visit him at the hospital. :) Thanks for all of the calls as well, we appreciate your love more than you know. So here are a couple of pictures I just took today of Makailee and her daddy. Proof that he actually is home. ;)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
OH,my gosh, how scary! How does that even happen? I'm glad to hear that he is doing better now.
Post a Comment