7 reasons I love Josh...
1. He understands me like no one else could. I don't ever have to explain myself to him. He knows what I'm thinking and feeling without me having to say anything.
2. He listens to me. I have this (probably annoying) habit of telling him every little thing about my day. I talk his ears off when he gets home. He just listens to me and will say "sorry you've had a bad day sweetie" or "I'm glad your day went so well!" He just listens. I don't think he realizes how much I appreciate that.
3. He is an amazing daddy. The kids absolutely adore him. Makailee will watch out the window when she knows he is going to be coming home. Every day she asks me if daddy is going to be coming home early or late today. If I say "late" she gets so sad. He is so in love with our kids. Every single day he is complimenting each of them. He's always saying things to them like "you are so beautiful", "you are so smart", "oh, I can't get enough of you!", etc. I could go on and on about what a great daddy he is.
4. He is very caring. He quite frequently (sorry honey) tears up watching shows like "Home Makeover". When they tell the stories of the families who are going through such hard times...losing family members, dealing with disabilities, etc. He truly cares about people and it hurts him to see anyone else hurting. If the kids are sad about anything, it kills him and he is immediately trying to find a way to make it all better.
5. He is a very positive person. He never thinks of the worst case senario or thinks of the negative side of things. He is always thinking of the positive side. I love that about him.
6. I love his laugh. When he laughs, he really laughs. It's loud and probably one of the funniest laughs you've heard, but I love it. He feels like you might as well let it all out if you are going to laugh! I'm happy to say that our kids also have adorable, loud laughs.
7. He has the best sense of humor. He makes me laugh every day. I can be mad at him for something and he knows all he has to do is look at me and I'll start laughing. I can't help it. I can't stay mad at him for more than a minute.
Happy Anniversary honey! And here are some pictures just for fun...





2 comments:
Troy cries at Home Makeover too:) Don't worry about forgetting your anniversary, Troy and I missed two years in a row:) Life happens sometimes. Happy Anniversary (last month:)
That is so sweet. Happy anniversary, and I love you guys to death.
Post a Comment