I thought I'd update you all for August! Jaxton got a new haircut...it's a funny story really. Well, funny now, not so much at the time. I was gone somewhere with my mom and Josh called me on my cell phone and said "I have something to show you when you get home but PLEASE don't be mad at me!" So I get home a while later and walk in the door and all of my little boy's hair is gone!! He had lots of pretty blonde hair and Josh had buzzed it ALL off. I was not too happy at first but I have to admit, I do like it now. lol I just love his blonde hair! Josh insisted that he NEEDED to have his hair buzzed because Josh had his hair buzzed every summer as a kid. Oh well, it will grow back! So here's his new haircut...
Acting like a doggy, his favorite thing to do.
We got a new dog! (We did have a Shih tzu and he just wasn't right for our family. He wasn't good with little kids at all...we were able to sell him to a college-age girl and she just fell in love with him. We were happy that we found a good home for him...they had no little kids so it was a great situation for him.) Josh has been wanting a Golden Retriever for a long time so we talked about it and decided that we would get one! Makailee named her Zoey and she is the sweetest puppy ever!! She is so good with the kids and is just super sweet. Such a huge difference, we just love her.


Makailee started Kindergarten today!! She was soooo excited and loved every second of it!




Well, I guess that's it! We haven't done much this summer since I've been so sick, but at 15 weeks along I'm just barely starting to feel better, so hopefully we'll be able to do something fun before the summer is over! We hope you are all doing well!!


1 comments:
Cute haircut. Remington got his haircut just recently as well, but his hair grows so fast that he needs one every two months.
Aww I love the new puppy. What a doll!
I can't believe your little girl went off to Kindergarten. That day seems so far away to me right now for Remington.
Post a Comment