I cannot believe that our baby is already 6 months old. I love this age! She is so much fun, we just can't get enough of her! Every few months, especially on my kids birthdays, I write them a letter. I do this so they can read them when they are older and know just how special they have always been to us at each stage in their lives. I wrote a letter to Rylee when she was born, and now that she is 6 months old, it was definitely time to do it again! So I thought I'd take the letter I wrote and type it up on here as well to share. And enjoy the pictures too! :)
Rylee Brielle,
I cannot begin to tell you how in love with you we all are. You are an absolute miracle. Your beautiful smile melts my heart in a way that I can't even describe. I thank Heavenly Father every single day for trusting us to take care of such a precious soul. You look up at me with those beautiful little eyes and I'm totally lost in them. We are so blessed. You are really laughing now... that laugh has to be the most beautiful sound on earth. You have the most adorable chubby cheeks that your daddy and I cannot stop kissing. You are just too irresistible. At six months old, you are already exploding with personality. It is amazing. I see tiny glimpses of what you will become as a child, a teenager, and a woman. It brings me to tears. My hope and prayer is that you always know how much we adore you. I pray you never forget who you are. You are a Child of God. We are so blessed to have you in our lives and we will be forever grateful for the chance to raise you. We fall in love with you all over again each day, Rylee. I pray you have a daughter of your own some day so you can feel how powerful of a love it is. There are simply no words to describe it. Thank you for being you and for giving us all reason to smile all day long. We love you more than you'll ever know. Love, Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment