Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our Camping Trip!!

We went camping this past weekend with Cody,Liz & Landon. We had allot of fun. It was nice to be out in the fresh air! It was so peaceful and quiet! Well, as peaceful and quiet as it can be with a 5 year old, 2 year old & 7 month old. :) We hope to go camping lots more this summer! Anyhow, here are the pictures!










Jaxton and Landon were playing so cute together!
This is the cheeser Jaxton gives me whenever I tell him to say cheese!

Makailee was so proud of herself for climbing that big rock!

My little indian.
Landon just loves Josh and thinks he is so funny! (he used to be afraid of him! lol)




My cute little boy having so much fun getting dirty!!









4 comments:

Hailey's Mom said...

that looked like so much fun. Hailey loves camping when we go too!

Unknown said...

Was Liz there? You have a picture of everybody but her. What gives ?

Nena Dee said...

Really cute pictures! You do a nice job. The pic of the butterfly is amazing! Really cute kiddy pics:) Looks so fun! Pretty place...Mom

Tonia and Joshua said...

Well, I went through my pictures and I DO have a picture of Liz! She was the one taking most of the pictures. So, as requested by Renda, I have added a picture of Liz. :)